Hello, folks. I am planning to start with yoga classes. I will start next week in a local yoga studio. I would like to ask you what yoga items I need for exercise. I am totally new with this, so all your help will be more than welcomed. Thanks in advance for your replies.

Hi, there. Don't bother much with yoga items you need before your first class. You will find out about everything you need from your yoga instructor. The thing that you can buy before your first class is your own yoga mat. There are yoga mats in studios, but dermatologists warn about possible dermatological infections if mats are shared by several users. I also suggest you to wear comfortable clothes that will allow you stretching and bending. Later, if you want, you can buy specialized yoga clothes. You can find other items like yoga bags and similar stuff later. Items are not the most important thing in learning yoga. Good luck with your classes. Bye!