Hi. I'm 28 year old male and I have some questions. You see, I have never been skinny in my life but I could never say for my self that I have problems with weight. But, these last couple of months I gain about 30 pounds and so, I have decided to start with some diet.
About two months ago I started to eat less, almost nothing, and practice some extra physical activity.
I did loose some weight but I started to suffer from some hypovitaminosis because I didn’t include any necessary vitamin in my diet. My hair and skin become thin and my gums started to bleed. That’s when a friend recommended me to start using some dietary supplements along with my diet. What are these?

I'm in a “diets business” for years now and that’s how I know a bit more about it. Your friend definitely gave you a good advice.
A dietary supplement is a product that should be taken by mouth that contains some dietary ingredient which purpose is to supplement the diet. You could say that every dietary supplement must contain at least one of the following-a vitamin, a mineral, an herb or botanical, an amino acid or any concentrate, metabolite or extract.
There are many dietary supplements on the market today and not every one of them is good for you.
You must know that manufacturer must disclose on product a descriptive name of the product, the name and place of business of the manufacturer, a distributor and a complete list of ingredients.