Hi, I am doing cardio for two months, but there are no results. I finally realized that it might have something to do with eating. What should I eat after cardio?

Hi, it’s possible that you don’t have any results if you made mistakes about food. It’s very important what you eat and when you eat, because nutrition can bring you even more benefits of your workout. Starving is certainly not the right way to lose fat when you’re doing cardio, because your body will break down muscle tissue to use as fuel instead of fat. The point is not to slow your metabolism, but to make it faster and more effective by eating smaller portions of food, but more often. After cardio, it is probably the best to eat fruit salad, yogurt, brown or wild rice, yam, oatmeal, beans or natural peanut butter. You should eat about 40 drams of carbohydrates after cardio. I guess that it would be best if you eat it 30 minutes after the exercises, or most an hour. I hope you’ll have more success now.