Hello! I am planning to start with cardio exercise. I have consulted with my trainer and my doctor and we have decided that it would be best for me to start with exercise in gym. But, I want to ask you following: what I should to do after cardio exercise. I mean, I assume that I will be hungry. Thank you in advance!

Hello! So, you actually know should you eat after cardio exercise or not and what to eat, right? Well, about this you will need to talk with some nutritionist. I can tell you that you should not eat fat food, but fresh fruits and vegetables. You should not eat at all after 30 – 45 minutes after training.

can you please let me know about some diet healthy recipes. I have started dieting but not getting good results

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I disagree with the no food 30-45 minutes after working out. My daughter's competitive soccer coaches all wanted their players to eat within the 1st hour of playing hard. They all said that what they ate (healthy of course) would go to building muscle. After the 1st hour, it wasn't as beneficial. I'm not sure why.

As far as eating, they usually wanted the to eat a healthy sandwich and fruit. Or you can have soup, lean meats like chicken or fish. A nice salad (not laden with commercial salad dressing though). I like my salads with some fresh seasoned shrimp, fruits and stuff like that included. That way I don't want so much dressing, if any.

Be Healthy,
Renee'

I've heard you should eat protein after the work out to help build the muscles.

I forgot to say this should be done within 30 minutes after working out.

protein with complex carbohydrates like 7 grain bread and vegetables and fruit sound really good.