I’m 24. I have 175 cm and 59 kg. People assure me of being slim and good - looking and some of my mother’s friends even say I’m too thin. And, yet, I feel fat and I don’t know what to do. My thighs are fat and floppy and the skin on my arms is simply hanging. I never put on skirts or tops. I try not to eat more than once a day, I don’t eat meet and bread and I take tea that should help me lose weight. What else to do to stop myself looking and feeling fat?

Let look at the facts - people tell you that you look good and you pay no attention to that; you form very bad and unhealthy eating habits and you consciously endanger your health; your weight index indicates normal to slightly undernourished condition and you still complain about floppy thighs. Your problem is not the weight (but it could become very soon since girls and women with similar attitudes are prone to anorexia - keeping themselves hungry until they start to turn into zombies without energy and willingness to do anything but sit in their rooms and successfully avoid eating) - your problem is the fear to face yourself in the mirror and say:” This doesn’t look good, I’ll have to work out and fix it “. Floppy thighs and arms have nothing to do with weight - exercises can help you more than any diet in the world to fix that. Anorexia is a gloomy problem of today’s girls who can’t accept themselves and think that someone else always looks better than they do. What can I say - you are so wrong. Leading your organism to a state of complete shock and exhaustion cannot do you good. Believe me, you’ll never know when to stop and soon you’ll be fainting while walking with your friends. Get professional help from a nutritionist and a trainer in the health club, eat several times a day, take fruits and vegetables, drink at least 2 l of water and you’ll feel much better.

To be honest, if you go onto weight watcher program, it really works! Why, I was losing 1lb a day when I did it. And you eat more with this diet. So, you should be trimming up with this diet. It's just a suggestion, but I hope you take it into consideration.

As for feeling fat(aka bloated) take some gas relief pills. They should help. Or maybe even take a laxitive. Get everything cleaned out. That'd probably work.

And the reason why you're feeling so fat is because you're not eating enough. I know, because I've done the same thing. I was feeling sick all of the time until I had my gallbladder out. I didn't eat anything, and when I was doing that, I felt fat all of the time. So, try eating more. Lay off junk food, and only eat small portions, and try not to take seconds.

it sounds like you need to tone up not lose weight, youre already really thin if thats what you weigh, especially for your height. if your skin is floppy or whatever, doing toning exercises is the best thing!