I Almost Weigh 200 Pounds But I Wanna Weigh 90 Pounds Please Help Me Please. I Don't Know What To Do I've Tried starving Running Jumping Everything And I Still Gain Weight.

Please dont starve yourself..ive tried that and it didnt work for me..you just need to eat right and do lots of exersise..drink lots of water!! if you work hard i promise you are going to meet your goal:)

There is a lot of help available to assist weight loss. First of all, you need to understand that it is not going to be easy to lose weight. You will need to work hard, keep a lot of patience and also be ready to switch to a healthier lifestyle. Did you say you tried starving?? Forget it! It will only make you gain more weight. Running or jumping will not give you quick results unless you understand all about eating and exercising right. Have you tried looking up any weight loss plans on the net? There is one called the Dukan Diet. It is a systematic 4-phase diet plan where the first two phases are for actual weight loss and the next two teach you weight management for life. You can eat as much as you want from almost 100 “allowed” foods. You can sign up for the Dukan diet weight loss program online and get help from the Dukan team via emails, chats and support groups. They will calculate your true weight and email your diet plan to you every day. Don’t lose heart! You’re young and can do it!  I wish you luck!  

Don't be panic. Definitely weight will lose you have to consider some things.
Eat less but healthy and avoid the outside, junk and oily food. Rather than this eat green vegetables, salad, juice, fruit.
and start some exercise also. These things will really helpful to you.

I agree with you. Diet play very important role to lose weight or fat. Eat healthy which is very important and to maintain your diets. I also lose my 40 pounds weight and I just eat healthy always and ignore completely junk foods and also do exercise in routine. I hope you may lose your weight by doing these things.