Hi, I have to lose my body fat! I really exaggerated this time, I am at least 40 pounds overweight and I have to do something about it. What would you recommend, fat-burners or a diet?

Hi, 40 pounds are possible to lose with a healthy diet and training program. If you do it with fat-burners, you are in risk to get all those pounds back before you even realize. This will be a hard process, but if you manage to stay patient and stick to it, you will have long-term results. First thing you should do is to make a new diet plan and stick to it. It should contain high fiber food, fruits, vegetables, fish, white meat and yoghurt. You should avoid fried food, mayonnaise, fast food, white sugar, sodas and chips. Get used to your new diet regime. It will be much more effective if you also start exercising. You don’t have to start with hard and aggressive training, it will be enough if you run for twenty minutes every day at least for first two weeks. Then, when you’re in shape, you should start doing some cardio exercises every day before running. You should eat at least 1.5 of water a day, and have five smaller meals during the day. The last meal should be at least three hours before going to bed, and breakfast is always necessary to have.

Start being active by walking or joining any sport that requires you to be physically active. Exercise regularly and start eating healthy food. Control the portions of what you eat.

Hi there, I think that you would definitely do best by trying to change your lifestyle instead of just trying to burn fat or do a diet. Instead, realize that you should live more healthily and try to adjust your lifestyle accordingly! I think that the advice that lyte has proposed is pretty good and it should be something you should try to live by! lyte, just out of curiosity do you happen to have any other weight loss tips for us? It appears that you are very knowledgable in this area.