IVE HEARD DIFFERENT THINGS ON WHAT TO EAT AFTER CARDIO. A LOT ABOUT PROTEIN AND CARBS,,,, HOW MUCH OF EACH? WHICH ONE IS MORE IMPORTANT

carbs and a good isolate protien

I would say that one of the best things you can eat after cardio is a bowl of cereal. IT's almost impossible to mess up the proper proportion of what makes a good cereal and it's an excellent balance between cardio and protein. If you get a nice low sugar cereal then it would be just perfect for you instead. And it's cheaper than an actual protein shake too. How does that sound?

Hello there,

It is very important to find out what is best for you. For example milk is making me bloated so cereals in my case are out of the question! Also it depends what you want to accomplish. If you want to build up muscles it is very important to intake enough of carbohydrates which will give you enough energy to go through the whole practice with the same intensity.

For example oatmeal is something that my friends usually eat and they are adding strawberries and bananas together with honey to improve the taste. And you can’t make mistake with the portions. After practice proteins are the best and they will help you to build up muscles. You will have to decide on the amount, just listen to your body.