Hello, I'm 20 years old and I would like to know what to wear during aerobic exercises. I know that this question might sound little funny, but I have this little problem. I'm sweating a bit too much, so a good choice of clothes for any occasion is very important to me. Any advice?

Unfortunately, people often make mistakes when it comes to trivial things such as exercise clothes choice. All types of media are sending a message of emphasizing body curves, thus, we have people wearing very tight clothes during their training. That is slowing, even eliminating air flow on body surface, which is very important for body ventilation. Wear something you'll feel comfortable in, preferably made of cotton. As for your sweating problem, if it does not get regulated with exercises, I strongly suggest a visit to a doctor.

Hello marthena,

It is very important to feel comfortable when you are exercising. If you want to lose weight you shouldn’t be thinking about anything else than just be focused on the exercises you are performing at the moment.

I also had problem with sweating while I was in your age and I had to change a lot of antiperspirants to find the one that is actually helping with this problem.

But after the age of 30 the sweating stop to be so intense and I have heard that this is absolutely common thing. And of course try to wear clothes which are made of cotton. This is also the healthiest for your body not only during workouts but in general.