Hi, my wife is pregnant and I am the happiest man alive. Pregnancy goes well. But now she has started to do some exercises. She said that it is doctor's advice. I have nothing against that but I just want to know are there any exercises that should be avoided during pregnancy?

You did not tell me is she a regular in exercises or is it just now because of pregnancy.
First it is important to take it easy with any kind of exercise. Lifting of heavy weights is not recommendable. Also exercises like running, horseback riding, skiing, scuba dewing and other extreme sports are not good. Also she would have to avoid saunas.

make sure she is wearing loose clothing, nothing tight. Avoid overheating and prolonged exercise (so lots of breaks). she has to be well hydrated ( sweating is not a good indicator if she is over doing it )

- no heavy weights