Help! I, an avid runner and I have a problem with my sweat stains. Theyre constantly ruining my running shirts and since I like fancy clothes I usually buy very expensive training equipment. I dont know what do to. Should I try using some of these strong antiperspirants in order to stop sweating? Do you have any idea concerning this problem? Whats your solution in case you encountered this unpleasant situation?

Well, there are several solutions none of which includes antiperspirants, because they are totally unhealthy. Sweating is a form of releasing toxic substances from your body as well as, something like a natural air-conditioning system in order to cool off your body when enduring demanding physical activities during which its temperature rises. So, preventing sweating process can only make further complications. Your perspiratory, that is, sweat glands may suffer from a kind of congestion. Its even more dangerous for women since the gland system is connected and they might suffer form some breast complications due to the use of antiperspirants. Id suggest you just to use deodorants without talc and other powders because they tend to create white stains on the clothes, that cant be removed.