What do all you who live in freezing cold places wear all winter to stay warm? How many layers of clothes do you have on?

30 degrees?

20 degrees?

What about 10 degrees? Brrrrrr!

I wear short sleeve shirts year round. Don't really bundle up much. If I am going to be outside for an extended period of time, I will do layers. Other than that, heavy coat.

Like Cappy I wore short sleeve shirts year round until I retired. It was easier to wash my arms than to clean a shirt sleeve during the day at work. If I was only going to be outside for 10 minutes or so I didn't add any clothes. Maybe if it was below zero I shortened the time a bit. Strange thing, after having heart bypass surgery I can stand the cold even better. I like to joke that they must have cut the wires to my body thermostat when they ran that saw up my chest. Now I have a part time job where I have to be outside for an hour and a half in the early morning and again in the afternoon and I do put on layers. 30 degrees = sweater plus jacket, 20 = add fleece vest, 10 = add winter jacket, 0 add lined flannel shirt. My hands need to be out often to control traffic so I carry hand warmers in my jacket pockets if it's below 30.

Due to mildly freakish winter thus far, I haven't had to really 'bundle' up much...but when it gets wicked outside, I reach for my scarf, gloves and hat.

Oh, I wear clothes too...

:1:
Running - 2 layers
Cycling - third layer windbreaker as outer shell

High in the mid 50's today. This is getting creepy. Snow is all melted again, not that we had more than a brushing anyway.
When I am out snow blowing, I wear a knit hat, scarf or neck gator, t-shirt, sweatshirt, ski jacket, light long johns under warm-up pants, and my thinsulate boots.
Normal, going shopping, etc...jeans, t-shirt, sweatshirt, medium jacket. Nothing big. You get used to the climate you are in more than anything.

I wear short sleeves here at work while all these yingyangs around me have long sleeves and sweaters on.

30 or above - Carhartt coat, 200g thinsulate boots
20 or above - " " with a light hooded sweatshirt under it, generic gloves
10 or above - see 20 or above but switch to warmer gloves and add some wool socks
below 10 - heavier sweatshirt, stocking cap if going to be out for any length of time, 800g thinsulate boots

sweats or jeans, sneakers, t-shirt and sweatshirt or a Bill Cosby Sweater - outside - a jacket, maybe a hat (if snow-boots/gloves)

I bundle the kids up really well, but I have never required much. I just don't really get cold. I don't like being hot. That's where the trouble lies w/me. I'll take cold over hot any day. With cold you can get warm. With hot ya just gotta suffer.