Even though today we are overwhelmed with paroles that emphasize healthy and in good shape human body, I am a bit ashamed to admit that I am long way from what those paroles are saying. Anyway, I finally decided to start with pilates. My first sessions are next week, so I need a little help. Which pilates equipment do you use? What kind of clothes should I wear? You probably realized that I am not that well informed, so I'll welcome any help.

Actually, you don't need any help. You gave yourself the biggest help when you decided to start practicing pilates. Everything you need to know concerning equipment and clothes you will be told on your first class. I can tell you that you should wear clothes you are comfortable in, and for equipment you need only mat for laying exercises, perhaps a towel for sweating. If you are going to pilates with Swiss ball, you'll need that ball, of course. Other than that, you'll be just fine.