I dont know what to do. Namely, when I run on a hot day my feet sweat extremely. The feeling is very unpleasant, not to mention the smell I wash my running shoes on a regular basis but I cant seem to remove the unpleasant smell. My boyfriend is constantly teasing me when I get back from training. Can you tell me what running shoes to use during hot time?

Hey girl! Dont worry. Many people who practice running have the same problem. Its in a way normal to expect that when you run hard and use too much effort. There are running shoes made to reduce overheating and sweating. My favorite are Merrell Chameleon II Ventilator trail running shoes. They are made of special fabrics that enable ventilation and comfort. Theyre excellent for trial running and uneven grounds. Theyre anatomically designed and your feet will not be under any kind of stress. You can also try using one of those sprays or powders that athletes use in order to prevent unpleasant smells. They can be bought either at the pharmacy or specialized sports stores. The combination of Merrell Chameleon and a spray will certainly solve your problem.

Don't forget to consider what socks you are wearing too. Spending a few extra bucks on micro fiber socks that will help wick sweat away from your feet makes a huge difference.
They are available at pretty much any sporting goods store with a shoe department.
Socks can also add some support as well, just something to consider.

Good luck :D