Hi, im 14 years old, and its the holidays off school and ive been trying to lose wight before i go back in september but it doesnt seem to be workingat the start of the holidays i was 138 pounds so ive lost 2 pounds in 2 weeks and im not happy, can someone help me or tell me what to do?

Hello, you need to remember that loosing weight is a longterm process. You cant just loose a lot of weight in a month. Its not healthy to loose more that 15 pounds per months. Anyhow, if your metabolism is slow it might take some for you to start loosing weight. Best way is to exercise on daily basis and avoid eating after 7pm. Dont go on a diet because it will slow down your metabolism and in return it will be even harder for you to loose weight. Just keep exercising and remember the more you exercise the sooner you will loose weight. Dont weigh yourself but rather use a pair of jeans to check whether you lost weight or not. Keep in mind that weighing your self has an error of +-4 pounds.

Running daily is what you should start doing. 30 minutes to an hour a day you will feel better and lose weight quickly. Your body is 70% water, sweat it out.

Im 12 and weigh 160 pounds. I have the same problem. I hate myself and my bodyi have huge boobs a big stomach and huge legs. Dont worry, judt forget about it. Today in school, my stomach was hanging outnof my shirt and I was proud.