I am 13 (almost 14)years old and im 5'11 :-P i am close to weighing 190 pounds. People tell me that im not fat and that im a perfect size, that i just have a more structured build than most 13 year olds. i can easily pull off an 18 or 20 year old :-P
Anyway, i need to lose weight. My weights always changing, and im getting taller still(: Ive had some teasing in middle school, and i want to change this summer for highschool. I just want to surprise my old classmates:) The hard part is that im always home alone this summer and dont have much to do. I tried eating healthy but it was hard. Excersising used to be a big part of my life, but now im just lazy. I cant find anything thats fun enough to continue.
Please comment. There almost 6 weeks left of summer and i want to lose atleast 15 pounds, which is where i should be for my hieght.
Please help %-)

R u low on funds? I say join weight watchers. Every single person I know did it lost tons. I highly suggest. I want to try but too stubborn to fork out the cash. I think I can lose weight on my own but it still has yet to happen.