I'm 13. 5'5 and like 135 pounds. I know I'm "too young" to be worrying about weight loss, but all my friends are skinnier than me and that makes my confidence and self esteem go down alot!! All my friends say im skinny, but they're just saying that! I really hate my body! I wast to get a flat stomach and get rid of my muffin top and big thighs fast! Summer is like a month and a half away! Can anyone please help me!? Any suggestions or something!?

exercise lightly and eat 6 small healthy meals a day. drink mainly water. its the best advice i can give a 13 year old. you have to remember that 13 is an awkward age. some girls are at different stages in life and what you may think is a "muffin top" is probably hips that your friends who are "skinnier" may not have developed yet. you do not need to lose weight my love your height and weight are within a healthy range. 

You should have salad like cucumber which gives energy and you should join swimming to loose weight fast and do not skip any meal as you are growing exercise more,eat health food and avoid pastries,burgers and other junk food
Hope this helps