my problem area is my belly (after 2 pregnancies) i heard that if you have a fat belly you shouldn't do crunches because you're building up mucles behind fat...what are better exercises for fat people then?? lol Something that works quickly preferabbly :-) any suggestions??

bluejay003 wrote:

Something that works quickly preferabbly :) any suggestions??

:) Laser liposuction surgery! It has a procedure that's safer than the traditional liposuction. There may be a clinic that offers this service in your area;)

Running is an extremely good way of loosing weight in all areas, if at first you feel like u may have problems running the start of with power walking, this works just as well, walk at least 2 hours a day and eat properly (dont under eat or over eat) and you should see a differnce within a few weeks.. alot of diet plans dont really work unless you and ur body are that way inclind.

oh, and if like me you feel contcious when your running.. wake up early to do it, its really refreshing way to start the day and not as many people about :-)

hope i helped

I agree with Phil. Running can be very affecting way to lose your weight. But good diet can be helpful. Some people have these this because of the genes. And everything that they eat that has a little fat on it sticks to it's stomach.
Try to eat more vegetables and fruit.
Here is a interesting topic on how should we eat fruit, I hope that you find it useful.
https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/benefits-of-fruits-and-how-they-should-be-eaten#715382