I am 42 year old mom. My youngest child is 21. I have 3 kids, with all had c-section. My weight goes up and down. I am 199lb right now. I tried walking,riding bike, crunches, also wrappig stomach. None of this seem to help. I am on the erge of thinkin starving myself for 30days. Please help.

Hello Lynste,

You want to lose belly fat.  You don't need to starve yourself.  You can eat most of the things you like with moderation.  You need to exercise, but you're not doing the right thing.  One way to burn calories fast is to do high energy exercises.  You may find this a little difficult at first but you catch up quickly.  You don't need any equipment.  All your exercises can be done standing in place in your house.  You need to do leg lifts, arms movements and torso twists as fast as you can.  Do this for 5 minutes or so till you're tired.  Then stop and take a break.  Continue to do the same exercises ( make up your own regime for another 5 minutes.  See if you can do this 10 times.  It may take you a while but you will burn calories like you won't believe.  You must understand you can't just lose belly fat.  You lose fat all over your body at the same time.

no need t worry, stomach can be reduced by some surgical methods but it would be better in natural way, that might be by performing exercises and yoga.