hey, my hair is all wavy, and I straighten it like every morning, but I can't straighten the bottom of it. It curls of at the bottom, and it's annoying because I want it completely straight. what can I do about it?! Thanks! LOLOL!
<Jenn>

Well, you could try this Brazilian Keratin hair treatment (BKT for short) also known as "escova progressiva" treatments, which cost as much as $600 and claim to turn dry, frizzy hair into smooth, silky hair for months. Many hair salons are started to suspend this kind of treatments and others offering their own alternative to unsafe popular Brazilian Keratin treatment. Or simply by a hair iron.

My hair is naturaly straight, but at the bottom, it curls up. like a 'J' lol. I hate it so much. umm. idk. I always thought my hair did it because i always cut it short. but now it can fit into a pony tail. im gonna keep it going long till a little after my shouders. Im not sure what to do. It kinda helps me when i get out of the shower, i brush my hair to go straight down, then shake my head a few times so my hair is messy. I let it dry that way than brush it. I have really thick hair and it kinda helps. but if your hair is naturally wavey, then maybe when you get out of the shower, try brushing it so its straight down. and keep doing it till it drys. or brush it straight and dry it with a hair dryer. idk if that helped any. sorry :P Hope you find something. I dont think i ever will!

i would try getting a hotter straighten iron

i have super super super curly hair, and i've been straightening my hair since i was about 12, im 17 now. you need to go get a straightening balm, i use paul mitchelle's. and once you have wet hair, you apply it to the ends in your case, blow dry or air dry and it'll help straighten it.. or you can try the chi silk infusion, you can find the chi prodcut at walmart, or target or tj maxx!