i hate my hair, its a constant annoying problem i have. i know theres probably loads of topics about this. my hair makes me look ugly, and im not. ive tried gelling but it doesnt work. my hair is wavy-curly and fairly short dark brown - black. any advice or tips?

Hi oldnaled,

I worked in salons for YEARS... so maybe I can help. Dont get depressed over your hair though, there is lots you can do. Some questions for you to see what I can do to help.

Do you use any curl irons, blow dryers, rollers etc.? Do you straighten your hair (or try)?

Do you color your hair or bleach or anything?

What kind of shampoos and conditioners do you use? Hairsprays or gels?

Also, what kinds of medicine do you take (if you dont mind me asking)?

Have you had any thyroid issues? Sometimes different things with our bodies can effect the hair.

Any recent weight loss? If people are underweight too much, it effects the hair.

Hope, I can help, sorry so many questions

Hizgrace

Do you use any curl irons, blow dryers, rollers etc.? Do you straighten your hair (or try)? no

Do you color your hair or bleach or anything? no

What kind of shampoos and conditioners do you use? Hairsprays or gels? naturual shampoos and garnier fructis style :-)

Also, what kinds of medicine do you take (if you dont mind me asking)? none

Have you had any thyroid issues? Sometimes different things with our bodies can effect the hair. no

Any recent weight loss? If people are underweight too much, it effects the hair. no

hope my answers werent too short :-)

Hi oldnaledi,

Not too short. Just to the point. I would suggest using some hair products by Joico. The kpak shampoo and conditioner is GREAT !!

Another FANTASTIC product (shampoo and conditioner) is called Matrix Sleek Look. They are a little pricey, but what a difference they make. The Joico has a low PH for your hair which is good, because sometimes shampoos have a high PH that just BLOW the cuticle open....often causing frizzy, unruly hair.

ANY DAMAGE? JOICO KPAK, I swear, will repair THE MOST damaged hair. I used to bleach my hair 18 years ago, and let me tell you.....IT IS FANTASTIC. The kpak is not the moisturizer, but the intense reconstructor.

In the lines of something to buy in the stores, try using Tresemme. Their products work pretty well. Loreal products run along the same line as Redken too, they are made by the same company.

Happy shopping. Any other questions I will be more than happy to help you!!!

Hizgrace

thanks, ill consider those products.
have you got any tips on how i should style my hair?