i have long blackish brown hair with big brown almond shaped eyes and one dimple on the side of my cheek.but my hair is either frizzy and straight-ish or its somewhat wavy wen i sleep with it wet after a shower, i want realy curly hair and ive been thinking about geting a perm. but im not shure if ill look rite with jet black curly hair.
telll what yuu think and if yuu can could yuu suggest some good brands for perming hair???

Hi there! I believe you're going to look great with curly hair. My mother is a hairdresser. The most important thing before getting a perm is that your hair is healthy, not damaged, not colored...well it can be colored but in healthy way, I wouldn't recommend a perm for a blonde colored hair because it is already enough damaged with a strong hydrogen. I assume that's your natural color, so the hair is still going to look shiny and healthy after you get a perm. As for the brands for perming hair I can't tell you a lot about it, you can have a good brand but a bad hairdresser can spoil it all. So the best thing to do is to talk to the girls (or boys :-D ) from your town who have done it before where do they go, which hairdresser is the best. You should go for the best hairdresser and not for the best salon! And don't do it yourself! I hope this will help! Good luck!