Hello. We are talking so much about raw dog food diet. Now, some of you can say that this is not the best way, but I really can guarantee, according to a lot of different experiences, that this is one of the best way feeding your dog. I am almost positive about this, of course, if you know what you are doing. Now, my mother wants to buy a Labrador, because she lives alone and she need someone to be with her. Dog is the best solution, I agree. I was wondering can you tell me what is on your raw dog food diet menu? 

I think that I can talk about this for ages :) My dog just loves when I prepare a food for him, and this is only raw food that I am feeding him with. Now, on “our” diet menu, there are next things: raw egg, cottage cheese, mashed fruits – such as bananas, apples, pears (you should always avoid grapes, they are not so good for your dog). Next, there is chicken. My dog just love chicken wings, they are just perfect for him. Of course, everything is raw. Now, you need to know that you don’t need necessarily to give this every day for your dog, but I love to do that. This is our routine. 

I’ve only recently started feeding my dog according to BARF so I haven’t figured out many recipes and stuff like that. So we are like keeping it simple until I find out how can I make my dog’s plate more interesting (and this was not figuratively speaking, I literally have a plate for my dog, not a bowl). 

Anyway, currently on our menu there is chicken. I tend to give him chicken once in every three days.

There is also raw vegetables.

He loves bananas and sometimes I make him a shake using bananas and raw milk.

Sometimes I make a mix, vegetables +pork. He loves it.

My boyfriend's dog is on a raw diet right now, and I have to say he seems to love it much more than the typical dog food from the local supermarket! We only recently adjusted his diet to include raw foods, as we were told by a neighbour all about it. Currently he has chicken and vegetables, we give him that every few days. He also enjoys some fruits, but not pears for some reason. He can’t get enough of bananas though, so we like to mash up a few of them for him, along with a couple other fruits. The other day we tried him on pork, and he seemed to enjoy that so I think we will be putting that in his diet from now on. The next thing we will try is a fruit shake, that sounds like a nice treat for him!

I don’t feed my dog according to this diet, because simply I can’t cut his favourite food which he is eating all his life, but knowing that it’s pretty much healthy, I choose one day in a week when I prepare for both of us healthy meals. :)What I love to prepare first for my Choo-Choo is like a pre-meal, a mixture of carrots, broccoli and apple which, truth to be told, he would never eat if he is not really hungry, but that’s why I give it to him first, and then like a main meal which he adores is chicken, yum yummy. :)

You are totally right. Here are not so much recipes when it comes about BARF diet program, but I am really sure that your vet can always help you. I am really happy with raw food for my dog, because I don’t remember when my dog was really sick. I am regularly at the vet, and I am satisfied with this. Sometimes, for one meal, I love to mix some meat, such as lamb or chicken with some vegetables, and sometime I put some berries in it. Maybe it sounds weird, but I have to say that is really good, according to my dog and his happines after this meal :)

Hey there. I am feeding my dog now according to this diet program. I am still searching for some recipes, but I think that I found out what my dog loves :) he loves the combination of some seafood, vegetables such as tomatoes and apples. Sometimes, I put some eggs in it, and he eats it all. So, this is the first thing that is on my dog’s menu. Now, I am really sure that this diet program is totally complete and balanced, and I will continue to feed my dog according to this, because I think that my dog has all nutrients that he needs when he eats raw foods. 

Hello there. I don't have a dog, nor I ever had, but my parents do, for three years already,I think. Gosh, how time flies by, I remember when they adopted Eric as a small puppy, it feels like yesterday.Anyway, they live in a country side, and somehow (not willingly) they do feed him according to this diet program. My mum always prefered natural, organic things for meals, so on that way she feeds their dog as well. When I come in a visit, I see on his plate different kinds of raw meat with eggs, my mother even prepare vegetable smoothies for him.

Hello guys.

My friends recommended raw diet for my dog when I told them I will adopt one. Few months later, my corgi eats raw food like treats. He is really enjoying.

Of course, it’s a bit more expensive, but it’s worth it. Any dog’s owner can testify that.

I try to feed him raw almost every day. On the other days, we try to make something by ourselves or just give him canned food mixed with supplements (olive oil is the best).

Our corgi enjoys beef knuckle bones (no matter whole or split), skinless duck necks, chicken wings and backs, pork neck bones, rabbit meat…

Whatever you choose, you won’t be wrong. 

The raw feeding is the best for your dog and that’s a no-brainer. You cannot ignore millennia of evolution and I hate when someone trying to force new trend just because they want to make profit based on our love to pets.

Do not trust commercial diets, raw feeding cannot be replaced and it has numerous benefits to our dogs.

There are two things I would like to share with you. One is that you don’t buy pre-packaged raw food. It’s much more expensive and you cannot determine all of the ingredients easily. Another one concerns grinding the bones. I would recommend that you feed your dogs whole meaty bones/carcasses unless your vet says the opposite.