Hi there,

I have a weight problem, so I am on the diet. My plan is next – in next 17 days I am planning to lose unwanted pounds. In that 17 days of diet my plan is to clean my organism, so I will not eat any products which contains white sugar, fast food, fried food and other junk food. Just low calories food, healthy food. My plan contains 1100 calories per day. My sister experienced the same problem two years ago, and this was very useful to her. Do you have any experience with this diet? Was it helpful? 

First, you MUST made a menu plan. And to have faith in yourself. Ok, here is the list of groceries you must еат endure the 17 days of Cycle 1. You must forget about too salty food, white sugar, fried food. Eat oat flakes for breakfast and eggs ( 4 eggs, one yellow). For lunch you must eat carbs (potato, carrot etc) and meat, such is chicken or turkey. 4th meal also must contains some meat – try with fish, and some salad. 5th meal is small. You can eat some eggs and white cheese, with some almonds (4.5). Go for it!

as I said before  my sister experienced the same problem two years ago. Doctor told her to eat a lot meals, but small meals. She needs to weigh all her groceries, such as oat flakes and meat (chicken, turkey, fish). And also,he told to her that she must eat all vegetables. Some pounds will not just disappear, but I must be persistent. Also, doctor told to my sister that cardio fitness is something she must do during this diet plan. So, I have decided to do the same thing as she was. She lost 12 pounds so far. Any other experiences?