Hi, I need a recipe for wheat grass juice to detoxify my digestive system. I used to prepare some fruit juices for cleansing of liver before.

Hi, I hope you don’t have any disease that made you realize how important it is to pay attention of your body and provide healthier way of life. Wheatgrass juice is particularly rich in fibers and vitamins. Wheatgrass juice contains 70% "crude" chlorophyll. You will require a special kind of juicer to extract chlorophyll from plants, ordinary juicers are not suitable for that. I would advice you to purchase an electric wheatgrass juicer. A 17"x17" flat of wheatgrass will give you between 12 to 18 ounces of juice. When it is between 5" and 8" tall it should be harvested. I wish you a lot of luck with this work.

Wheatgrass juice can also be extracted with a manual juicer, and looks much like the grinders used in a butcher's shop. I find that the hand juicerr is easier to clean than the electric juicer, plus it gives you the benefit of a little workout. 1/2 - 1 ounce can be taken in the morning and the evenings. But, it's best to have a little something in your stomach first. I recommend straight cucumber juice: it's fairly alkaline and easy to drink. It's also the juice used at the Hippocrates Institute in West Palm Beach, FL where people go for 4-5 weeks to heal from disease.

Also, you can look into buying seeds and growing your own wheatgrass. Much less expensive!