Good morning to you all! And what a lovely morning it is! We just had our wonderful Sunday breakfast together as a family, and it was the first time we cut back on the fat. Normally we have a full English breakfast, but we all that that is not easiest on the old body, so we did toast with honey and milk and muesli instead. It was gorgeous. But the one thing I haven't solved yet is what diet drinks we should have. I am quite the coca-cola addict, and I know I should quit. What are good diet drinks?

I strongly recommend you get a juicer! I have had mine for two months now and I am still over the moon with it! You can put in almost any fruit or vegetable, and it will come out as juice. The juicer is somewhat difficult to clean if you don't have a dishwasher, but it is absolutely fantastic! My favorite juice so far - and they say this combination is slimming! - is apple, orange, carrot, a bit of ginger and lime. It is superb!