Hello Is there anyone who can explain to me why alkaline diet promotes so many supplements? I talked to some friends who followed this diet and all of them told me that you must buy and eat really big number of supplements. I don’t really understand what the reason is for that. Even though all my friends told me that the diet is amazing and that you can really lose pounds with it and even make your body healthier I don’t think I will have enough time to buy all that supplements and follow all that rules. Please share if you have experience with alkaline diet.

Hi Mellisa8

Yes, this diet really requires a lot different supplements and there are some rules which you must follow, but they are hard to follow just at the beginning. After that you get used to it and realize how good the diet is.

While it may be difficult to cut back on your favorite fatty, sugary fare, the Acid Alkaline Diet doesn’t eliminate whole food groups from your diet. Rather, following the plan means making better choices for your overall pH. You can still eat acid-forming foods, but you need to pay attention to how many of them you’re consuming.

Hello both

If you want to lose pounds in a healthy way and simultaneously detoxify your body and slow down aging process alkaline diet is perfect for you. Don’t worry about the rules and all the supplements you should eat. The person commenting above is right, you will get used to it quickly.

As to your question, why the diet promotes so many supplements- it is very simple. You must eat a lot of alkaline foods at first in order to make the perfect ph balance in your body. There are so many supplements because you need to combine different alkaline foods.