Hi there

How safe is it to drink lemon juice while pregnant

Hi there.
Well for one thing, drinking lemon juice is very refreshing for me, and it's the one drink that I could drink any time of the day or a year. :-)

I don't thing that drinking lemoned juice can have some side affects wile you are pregnant. It has a lot of vitamin C, and it's very healthy.
But if you do not like the sour taste of a lemon you can always make your self a home made orange juice.

Hi:
Apparently, there are numerous benefit from drinking lemon juice. I did a little research and I did not find and info about problems with drinking it during pregnancy. Your best bet, however, is to check with your doctor. Everyone's state of health is different. Your doctor knows you and what your blood work looks like. Just because you are asking questions means that you are health conscious and you are going to make a great, caring and loving mother who will put her child first. If you learn anything more from your doctor, please share that info with our community. It will be very helpful. :-D