I have been struggling with diarrhea on regular bases. Recently, my friend told me that noni juice can help with my condition. Is this true? I donft even know what a noni juice is so I would like if you could tell me more details about it?

If you have been struggling with diarrhea for more than a week you need to go to your doctor. It is not normal to have diarrhea on regular bases just like you said. What you are experiencing might be a sign of some more serious condition. I have no records that noni juice helps with diarrhea. However this does not mean that it does not help. I will give you basic information about noni juice and you make sure to visit your doctor. Noni juice is made from the fruit of the Morinda citrifolia, or noni tree and noni juice is thought to be beneficial for one's overall health. Noni tree was used as a medicinal plant throughout history in the treatment of many ailments by natives of some contries of the Pacific. No dosage is associated with noni juice because it is supplement. Drinking noni juice on an empty stomach might be the best way to gain maximum benefits. Remember, you need to go to your doctor to examine you.