hi, i'm really badly trying to lose weight because i just dont fit in with all the other girls at school and it is horrible. I dont know what to do because i have tryed nearly every single exersize and it's not helping me lose weight at all !! how can i lose weight fater someone PLEASE HELP ME !!

drink a loot of water...6-8 cups. dnt usually eat the way u usually do...go on a diet. and...do some abb excersises go and jogging... :D
good luck

In the morning drink 1 glass of hot water mix with 1 teaspoon of honey and lime juice . Also walk at least for 1 hr in the morning . Avoid dinner after 7:30 pm.

honey is full of sugar

Yes honey is full of sugar.But lemon juice when mixed into a nice amount of water can help in weight loss by creating a more alkaline environment in the body. By consuming alkaline foods i.e. honey,lemon and water we are flushing our bodies of the excess acids and it's help to lose weight.

Hi there, I can totally help you lose weight, fit it, look great with make up hair , attitude and clothes. I have helped many like you and c an definately make people take notice of you. Where are you based as u can come see for weekly sessions.

Sandra

Hi, I'm 13 and I really need to lose weight too. Not a lot, just 18-20lbs. I already run every day and watch what I eat, but I don't lose any weight. I need help! Just tricks or stuff that might of worked for you. Thanks! :)