I’m interested in ways to induce miscariage naturally. I know that it is possible, with some herbal blends and massages. I hope that there are women that find this method normal. I’m not pregnant but am interested if it really works. So what is the secret?

I know that aspirin and non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can induce miscarriage. Else, herb emmenagogue is used to induce menstrual period but also to induce miscarriage. Stinking balm, tincture made of angelica root or fresh parsley leaves juice are used to induce miscarriage. I read they are effective in very early pregnancy but don’t know what the success rate is. It sounds very primitive that nowadays woman want to do something like that when abortion can legally be performed. But I understand that there are excepts.

I have personal experience with this.

I was 19 and just off the pill. Only had sex 2 times in a month -- right before my period and right after it, WITH A CONDOM.

But my period was late. Pregnancy test said POSITIVE.

I had read somewhere that Vitamin C could cause miscarriage -- mind you it has to be VERY early on. If I was actually preg, I was only about 5-6 weeks.

I took A LOT of vitamin C. I don't remember exactly how much, but about 5 grams a day for a couple days, on the third day I started my period.

A woman should know how to take care of herself.

thank you very much for this information. it has helped me a great deal. it will probably save my future.

it's your life, hun, do with it what you wish. That's called freedom, if you didn't know,

***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting**

yes. do whatever you think is necessary as long as you don't endanger your life. all the best!

If you are considering an abortion, it is far better to go to a women's clinic and talk to them about it. You do have a choice, but be responsible about it. If you try bizarre home grown methods of ending a pregnancy, you could hurt yourself or your baby without actually miscarrying. Women can find themselves in difficult situations, but there are ways to get help.

How about a woman in a situation where the fetus has died and she's waiting for her body to expel the baby instead of having a D&C performed?

whoever says that we are sick, you can go f**k yourself b***h

? i honestly dont think id be able to go thru with something like this,but for whoever finds this an alternitive to an abortion, in my opion there is nothing wrong with it. its ur body and ur decision.

Quote:

Guest wrote:

What will help in the future is not having sex until your married and aware of the fact that pregnancy is a possiblity. There needs to be some personal responsibility before you decided to end an innocent life.

I agree. you guys are all sickos

Right, everybody is entitled to their own opinions this is true but in this instance this is not an opinion but a judgement.  Now if this girl had put her post as 'information on natural ways to induce miscarriage and judgement please' your comments would have been very welcome but this is not the case. Your comments are neither instructive, informative nor realistic.  Of course unprotected sex is irresponsible but once in the situation what would either of you two closed minded individuals suggest?? As I'm sure you are aware the social services have enough unwanted children caught up in the system some, who will experience a complete lack of nurture.  Statistics (and my own experience) prove that a high percentage of children who end up in social care lead the rest of their lives struggling with mental heath issues.  Or maybe you would suggest she carry on with the unwanted pregnancy and raise the child her self, most likely resulting in a highly unstable environment for the child and a high likely hood of postnatal depression followed by a complete deterioration of her mental health in general. Sounds fun right? Now in future it might be a good idea to climb down from your position way up there on your high horses and have a look at the bigger picture and if that fails.....Keep your closed minded, judgemental and frankly under educated views right where they belong and maybe re-join this thread when you have something constructive to share.

I'm sorry, but I think that it's wrong to judge someone for having sex before marriage. Some people make the choice to wait, and others don't, and I don't think that "Don't have sex until you're married" is honestly good advice. Yes, pregnancy is a possibility of sex, but things go wrong, and birth control can fail, even if people are as smart and safe as they can be. In my opinion, telling someone to "live with the consequences" when you are being smart and careful and practicing safe sex is terrible. Yes, the only method of birth control that is 100% effective is abstaining. But even if you are married and just not looking to have a baby, things go wrong. Having sex isn't foolproof, and I don't think that keeping the baby is in everyone's best interest in the event a pregnancy results. Some people just can't support a baby, and carrying it to term is an inconvenience both financially and emotionally for some people.

I am not advocating abortion, and I am certainly not saying that it should be used a form of birth control, but a woman should be able to do what she wants with her body. A lot of abortions/miscarriages occur before the fetus is even formed, so it is not "[ending] an innocent life" but I will step off my soapbox now and just say that if anyone has any insight as to whether natural forms of miscarriage actually work, I would be interested in possibly finding out.

Quote:

Quote:

Guest wrote:

I agree. you guys are all sickos

well said i am 38 & married with 4 children & an unwanted pregnancy never in the world would I consider abortion but I just dont want another child I feel my family is complete my children are growing up ranging an ages 20-4 & i just dont think I can start all over

does this reallly work the vitamin c?

Guest wrote:

"What will help in the future is not having sex until your married and aware of the fact that pregnancy is a possiblity. There needs to be some personal responsibility before you decided to end an innocent life."

Guest wrote:

"I agree. you guys are all sickos"

"Personal responsibility." Let me tell you about personal responsibility. Personal responsibility is being on birth control for over a year. Personal responsibility is waiting until you are least likely to conceive to have sex. Personal responsibility is always using a condom. I am not married; I'm 19 years old. I've been in Sex Ed courses since I was in 2nd grade. Pretty sure I know pregnancy is a possibility. In fact, I did everything I felt I could, but it still happened. You're assuming anyone who'd ever want to do something as *godawful* as want an abortion is young and dumb. I may be young but I GUARANTEE I know about sex and the human body than you do. Every year, there are literally hundreds of thousands of people who want/need an abortion, whether it be because they got into a situation they weren't prepared for (i.e. they failed at personal responsibility), they were raped and in term got pregnant, they're in a committed relationship/married and they cannot support the child/feel like their family is complete, their bodies cannot handle a pregnancy/it is a health risk for them to be pregnant, or they just don't want the baby. And ALL of those reasons are okay. You don't need to be married to understand the idea of something growing inside of you. You don't need to be married to want it. I will agree that you should be educated, but no amount of education or practices of precaution can prevent an unplanned pregnancy 100%. It didn't work for me. So take your condescending tone elsewhere, where people may give a few f**ks about it. Try actually helping before offering up your BS opinions to people who may not be able to afford an abortion. And by the way; The person who posted this isn't even pregnant, as****e. And learn how to spell 'possibility' before you lose your sh*t over it.