Hi, folks. Both my husband and I are grate fans of spicy food. We are eating chile peppers all the time and we were wondering when children can start to eat this. We have a little daughter and we are eager for her to start with this. I hope someone will know to answer this. Thank you in advance.

Hi, there. I don’t like spicy food. It is OK for you to eat, it is your choice. But don’t force your kid to eat it too soon. Your daughter is still little and she cannot make her own choices. She can even hurt her palate with this. I would wait for her to start with school. Maybe then she could try it. You can consult your pediatrician. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hello, folks. I am also not fan of spicy food. I would recommend waiting for a little while. Remember how your first time was when you tried chili peppers. Imagine how that can be traumatic for the kid. You can even achieve the quite opposite effect. She can lose her will to try spicy until the rest of her life. I hope everything will be fine. Please, let me know when she tries it. Bye!