Hello, folks. My wife and I just arrived from the hospital after giving birth to our first baby. I would like to know some more info about our baby’s first bath. I would appreciate if someone could tell me what I must know before I do this. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

Hello. It is important to do it in warm room. Water also must have appropriate temperature. You should check it before putting a baby there. You can check it by putting water on the inner side of your forearm. You mustn’t leave your baby alone near the bath. Don’t bath her too often since baby’s skin is too sensitive. It easily dries out. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hi, there. I agree with the previous post. Baby indeed needs special care. Handle with her gently. She is still fragile. I suggest you to have someone more experienced one beside you during the first baths. You can learn a lot from elders. I hope I’ve helped a little. Good luck with all! Bye!