Hello, folks. I am planning to start with my yoga classes soon. I would like to know something more before I start. I would like to know where to start with beginners yoga. What would you recommend? I will appreciate all your help in replying my post. Thanks in advance. Bye!

Hi, there. The first and the most important thing is picking up yoga style that will suit you most. You need to do a little research on yoga styles. I recommend Hatha or Vinyasa yoga for beginners. I also suggest finding a class that takes place near your home or work, so you won’t lose much time in transport. For the first class, bring comfy clothes. Later, you will see which clothes are suitable and which equipment you need. Don’t eat before your class. Drink water before and after, not during your yoga class. If you want to know something more, don’t hesitate to ask me. Good luck!