hi, i am currently working out for 2 months straight.. my aim is to get a muscular body and to lose my fat belly.. but, i am having some problem in my food intake and etc. so, i will appreciate your help so much. this is my menu intake. i took plain oats morning and at night, plus some fruits. i didnt take rice and for my lunch, i just take vegetables with either pork or chicken. i have increasingly try to take a lot of protein with eating tofu and fish sometimes. my question is, when it comes to fruit, i took a lot of banana. sometimes after my workout session which will be within 8 to 11pm, i do take banana in order to control my appetite. can you help me with my food intake, so i can increase my metabolism and lose my fat belly..? 

Hi siva,

I think you are doing a great job. Are you a male or a female and what is your workout?

When it comes to fruit, bananas are really good but only to some extent. I mean, they have lots of calories so be careful with how many you eat throughout the day. If you want to loose fat, don't eat more than one a day. Try eating other fruits. Many people make the same mistake when they are told "fruits will make you lose weight". They actually don't, if you eat to many; in fact, it is a popular way of gaining weight.

If you want to increase your metabolism you have have more meals throughout the day. Make it like 4 in the beginning, smaller size of course. This will keep your metabolism active all the time which will make it "faster" in time.

Your workout is from 8-11? That seems like a lot. Do you lift weights or?

yeah.. i am a male.. yes i do lift weight.. right now i am on super sets rather than sizing workouts.... in between i do circuit trainings too.. and thanks for your info.. i dont know that banana contains so much calories.. in a day i ate till the extent of 5 sometimes.. so now i know, why i never show that much of progress though.. that is one exceptional information.. thanks for that.. and what bugs me when increasing my meal to 4 or 5 times per day is what kind of meal i should take.. can i take oats for 3 meals like that.. and chicken and vege for other 2 times?? its the maximum time i use .. between 8 and 11.. so, i dont need to rush, because the gym is quite small and limited instruments available....