I have a question about diets. I can’t seem to determine a proper food regime and I’m either stuffed while I’m training or I’m so starved that the first thing I do when I get home, I sit and devour everything I encounter. I know it’s bad, but I can’t control myself. I want a good diet that will be compatible with my running training.

That’s a very unhealthy diet you’re having at the moment. Your body won’t feel well if you continue, not to mention the fact that you can even put on some weight instead of reducing it. Basically, you should not allow the level of sugar in your blood to drop while you’re running. That’s why you’re so hungry after the training. There’s no need to eat to much before you go to run, but be sure to have a healthy sports bar with you and eat it after the training. It’ll raise your sugar level and you will feel neither hungry nor too exhausted. Another suggestion is to try one of the energy gels. As for the diet, don’t eat sweets and fat and introduce complex carbs from pasta and cereal. Try to have three healthy meals a day.

try a very light meal one hour or a bit more before exercising and a bar or something after training. Shakes, fruits ... make it light and then eat 2 one or 2 hours later or whenever you feel like it .. It is better to eat smaller meals and not too much at once.. also, experiment timing when it is best for you to eat...

simply lighter meals...
no one will be able to control you, including the diet, if you are not able to control yourself... it is all up to you... Good luck!