Im turning 15 in two months and my penis is only about 5 inchs and im worried that its done growing

Dont worry buddy,,you will keep growing right through to your mid 20,s well at least i did,,but if you want it to keep growing till then,make sure of this golden rule...DO NOT SMOKE CIGGARETTES OR WEED,, anything that makes your circulation stunned will stop growth..even if it is just half an inch..also a womens vagina can only feel about 3 inches inside..so youve got two inches to spare..trouble is mentally girls think that a big penis is all the rage ..they will think this until theyve had enough penis in them to know that it doesnt really matter as long as its around the 5 6 inch mark..youll be fine good luck buddy

Like he said and some girls prefer the tongue little buddy but usually your penis stops growing when you stop growing and you have many years until it stops

Lol lol lol lol

Ha, no to be mean but, your small!!!! I'm 13 and I'm 7 inches ( 8.5 when erect) Do not worry, it'll get bigger.

yah right your 7 inches when your soft you should go for guinnes records if thats real lol what did you mesure with, positive thinking?

I'm 14 and mine is 5 inches on soft but their are showers and growers growers grow and shower plainly get hard but are already big I'm a Lil bit of both

What ages do u normally stop growing?

When will my penis grow?

Boi u dumb 7 inches please I am 16 and mine is 6 ur 13 u lieing