Im 11 years old,and have started puberty a couple of months ago.My penis is 5in. erect,is that good for my age?

you're 11 years old? Why are you even beginning to worry over this! I didn't know what a penis was until I was 14, but I am a girl.
Everyone is different and there's no good or bad size, but you're doing ok ;-)
Study hard is what I advise!

Good Luck

if its five at 22 yrs old....worry.....triple what it is now and by 21 it will be 25 in.

Peter wrote:

steven11 wrote:

:D

AT 11 5 IN IS JUST FINE. DONT WORRY ABOUT PENIS SIZE CONCENTRATE ON SCHOOL. IN A WOMANS EYE PENIS SIZE DOESNT MATTER. MY BOYFRIEND IS 20 AND HIS PENIS IS ABOUT 6 - 6 1/2 ERECT. AND I HAVE SEEN SMALLER THEN 5 IN TOO. AND THEY ARE STILL PLEASING. SOO YOU TOO YOUNG TO EVEN WORRY ABOUT PENIS SIZE.

im 12 yr old my my penis size is 5 inch hard and that size is normal

Yeah u should care about teh size it might grow more when ur older who knows ... im a girl i wudnt know.

Trust me...penis size is not something you will have to worry about...girls have it harder...they can't hide their breasts...

my penis is 6 3/4 inches BUT IM 15! is it in the average ????

*im too bored for a new topic

im 14 years old and i have a 7 inch penis hard is theat big or normal?

i am 11 going on 12 anyone wanna share pics? girl and boys

I'm 16 and have a 9.0in penis...Im afraid that it is too big...

I would give alot to have a 7.0in penis, but don't want surgery...

ma penis is 3 inches erect and i'm 13 is that normal? it is 1 inch not erect

16. 8 in and im fine with it. besides i like girls with small breasts, later gravity wont hurt them as bad.

To be honest not many girls care. At least guys can hide the size of their penis where is girls can't hide the size of there breasts. When you are in a relationship when you are older, you will know if the girl is in love with you because she won't care about anything but your personality because thats what love is.