I am a 17 allmost 18 year old virgin male. I have a really small penis it is about 1 1/2 inchs soft about 3 when hard. Most of the males that I know are like they think 8 inches is small and when I hear that I am like I guess I am the only one that has a 3inch penis when hard. I need some help and tips to make it bigger I just started masterbating in hopes that it will make it bigger and is there any foods that I eat to bulid size? please help I am a allmost 18 with the penis of an 6 year old!

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Hi, im 15 and my penis is only 3 1/2 soft, and 4 1/2 inches hard, im pretty proud of my small penis. Mabey yours hasnt grown yet, look on the internet and on this website there is lots of way of making your penis grow.

Good luck,

Ok, I'm 17 and am also a virgin, though i can tell you that though your case is just a tad bit small, men can keep growing untill mid 20's, so you still have hope my friend.

Though i may be 8 inches, i can tell you with certainty that the average size is far from it. Usually its between 4 and a little over 5 inches (in America). Average penis length DOES vary from nationality. I suggest you find a nice Asian girl (in all respect, I'm being serious) because 1: Its proven that most Asian women, especially in japan, are quite attracted to American and European men, though contradictorily find large penises to be hard and unsatisfying to deal with.

i am quite a bit older but i have a smaller penis size also. i have always been on the smaller size. i can almost get to 3 when hard i know i am on the smaller size. i dont have much hairs either, i have very very few hairs

Hi
There are many prescription drugs available to improve sexual health. One of them is Levitra. It’s a much better drug to increase sexual stamina. It should be used in accordance with instructions of a physician. You can also order this medicine online. Anyone can buy this drug online also.

5" is perfectly normal. Penis hardly grow after 17. The length of the penis, which determines the depth of vaginal penetration, is relatively unimportant, because it is the first one-third of the vagina that has the most nerve endings and is most responsive to physical stimulation. Penis size may, however, have positive or negative psychological significance to a woman. Some women prefer a large penis; others are put off by what they think is "too large" or "too small". Third, men may feel that a larger penis gives them an element of status and makes them more sexually attractive.
Actually, penile diameter has little physiological effect for the woman because the vagina can gradually adjust to fit a penis of any circumference (remember, it is designed, under the right conditions, to allow a baby to pass through the same opening).
Bigger Not Necessarily Better
The great interest in penis size is related to several different things. First, it shows a concern for being "normal"-the same as everyone else, or certainly no worse. Second, it is related to a wish to be sexually adequate. Many people in our society believe that "bigger is better" and the myth that a big penis will provide more sexual satisfaction to a woman is widespread.
Lastly please understand that vagina has 'magical' internals which can adjust to any size!!

dude i understand wat your going through, i have the exact same problem.

Great post psnetwork. Very well explained.

HI there, I totally agree with your essay, psnetwork! I really wish that there's some way that I could put that in every high school health text book so that every kid can read it and understand that size doesn't matter. Thanks for posting it and you should be proud!!

im on 14 so i dunno but when i was 11 i had a 3inch when shoft like 5.5 when hard and well if its not big well its not ment to be who cares well now im 14 its ovb grown bigger so just w8 till ur older mayb itll get bigger or i heard (idk if this is tru) if u eat cucmbers and carrots and alot of vegs and shizz it shud grow lmao i tryed maybe it does work when hard now its 6.3inch about.

I'm 20 and have only 4in upon full erection. I'm in college, having a small penis sucks big time. This one time, my friend had a girl, i let him use my car, she asked from me for sloppy seconds. I said hell no, my friend's a tall slender marine who has sex allot, if I were to try it I would become the laughing stalk of the century and my friends ego would enlarge past the tipping point where I wouldn't be able to put up with him anymore.

Overall your screwed, god hates you, just like me. All that penis enlargement sh*t is just a scam for you money and would probably hurt you.

All the girls that say size doesn't matter are just lying to you to make you feel better, ask any of them, they will say size matters. If you ever get a girl and she sees you naked, she will laugh and deny any sex, then break up with you regardless of how strong a tie you have with her.

Guys with small cocks should just be gay because woman are bit***s in that factor, they won't accept you unless you meet their requirements. Even if she would accept you, you won't be able to get over how sad you will be for not being able to make her happy, if she won't break up with you, you should do her the favor and leave yourself.

Welcome to the real world of love, it's all hate and BS.

I am 32 years old male with a penis the size of a peanut and balls like a raisin..
I'm really upset about it and I wish I could have something to help it grow
Goddamn all small penis

quite possibly the most true post ever

can anybody tell me if i have a small or normal sized penis, i'm 14 and my penis, when erect stands for 16-17 cm (about 6.5 in)? :-))