When I eat I have a lot of abdominal pain, bloating, wieight gain and nasua.  Does anyone know what coule the problem be.  My doctor have tested me for just about everything and she can't find anything wrong.  I can't eat anythingmore than one servingat a time and the weight gain just keeps coming.  If i drink water before the meal, I will get full and very bloated.  What should I do, please help.

I suggest you do some research online about bentonite clay, psyllium fiber and milk thistle for detoxing of your tummy.  I was having bloating in my tummy and went to a herbal store and the lady told me about the healing clay for undoing bloating and i have lost weight thru this process.  Good Luck

Hallo,
There is a good chance that you have stomach ulcers. Ulcers are very problematic and they can cause much pain and bloating in your stomach. Also you might be suffering from Gastroesophagela reflux disease, also known as GERD. Now as you can see there are several things that can be causing your problem so you might want to consider a visit to a doctor to run some test and to see that is the real cause of your bloating and pain. Do you drink enough of water? Water is very important in the process of food digestion so try to drink enough water every time you eat. I hope that this helped you a bit.
All the best to you,
Karen