Well everytime I eat I bloat up and look like im 6 months pregnant at the top of my tummy and then I have horrible pain. Last night I was hurting so bad I felt like I was going to throw up but never did. What is causing this? I'm to the place I dread eating but know I need to so I can take care of my two kids.

I know what your going through! I have recently had the same issues ...6 months now Im dealing with this ...Ive been told its IBS and the worst part is it effects my heart rate and sends my heart racing in the middle of the night.
Gastro says it could be Gerd so we are doing some PH testing tomorrow ...I have lost 25 pounds (not a bad thing) I dont want to eat for fear of the bloating and squeezing feeling I get when I do. Ill keep you posted we are doing lots of testing...Try Rolaids soft gels or drinking Maalox it willl help with the bloat and pressure. Are you under a lot of stress?

Oh my goodness, I get the racing heart rate at night too. I hadn't thought the two were connected!