okay.... when ever i masterbate i think i get off... (where my muscles in my vagina area tightns up) and it does it for like maybe 40 seconds, but i dont squirt or cum but it feels really good at the same time. but i wanna cum/squirt while masterbating or while having sex.... will someone help me out with some info?

Not all of us Squirt when we Orgasm. It can dribble, gush, spurt, squirt and anything in between. But you could try Flicking your Clit and then Tapping It repeatedly: Do this over and over. It's best if you do it under a running tap (faucet) or in the shower. I prefer the shower because I can sit down and spread my legs and using one of those handheld shower thingys, I can concentrate on different parts of my Vulva. Also, I like rubbing it on my Pubus (Bump above our Slit), and along my slit.***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of web addresses is not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use