Hey, I'm 14 and I'm having trouble with trying to squirt or having an orgasm. I've fingered myself, used a vibrator on my clit, tried to find my g-spot but none of these work and I've run out of ideas

One thing to remember when it comes to masturbating and sexuality is that not all females can or will have an orgasm or squirt in their life.  Or, you may have an orgasm and squirt when you have a partner.  Another couple of things to remember is one, relax and have fun and two, remain moist and lubricated with either something like baby oil or your own saliva works very well and is free.  Good luck and have fun

Use a shower head! Btw I'm 14 too!!! It really works!!! Just tell your parents your taking a shower and grab to shower head and go at it! ;) if your shower head dosent come off use the faucet, they both work great. Watch some porn or look at some sexy pictures to turn yourself on! ;) good luck

What I do is get some thinking putty roll into a ball put a few in and push then they come out and so does you know what (it felt amazing)