Okay (I`m a girl). I REALLY want to orgasm and squirt. Last night I THOUGHT I orgasmed. I was probably wrong. I rub my clit. I find nothing good about it. I don`t get how to use the shower head. I can`t use the hair brush because my family only has one and that would kind of be nasty. Where`s my G-Spot? I can`t find it. I think I have squirted. But not sure. Because I always have a feeling to pee while masterbateing. I hold it in thinking it`s pee. Any tips on how to orgasm and squirt? I REALLY want to. I can stick 4 sharpies into my vagina. I wish I had a penis to stick in there. But I don`t. Dry humping...not really my cup of tea. I need help and FAST because I want to masterbate NOW!!!!! HELP!!!!

K what you can do is stick something small up your p***y.then push it in fast then slow fast then slow until you feel like your going to pee.once you feel like your going to pee rub your clit as fast as u can and you will piss and have an intense orgasm!

k honey, take your index finger and your middle finger of your right hand, push them into your vagina almost all the way and make a "come here motion" i.e curl them back and fourth.. this will help you reach your g-spot. do this for as long as you need to and you will come, dont focus on coming, just slowly enjoy the process. squirting will happen, but you have to relax and allow that sensation that you have to pee to happen. also if you had somone there to go down on you and help... that could really do the trick =)

I did that. And nothing happened. I don`t get anything for 4 sharpies either. I CAN`T find my G-Spot. For some reason!  -_-

I do that I also do a inch worm move

get some stimulation. sometimes even wen u hit ur g-spot but without sexua pleasure, u wont cum. clear ur mind or maybe watch some porns then start playing.

gud luck

Hi hun, first.. How old are you? Did u figure your own technique out? If not email me I can give you some pointers.

Okay hon, first up use your fingers to play with the clitoris a bit and rub it around, then make sure you're really wet before sticking a couple of fingers up your vagina. Stimulate your clit and finger yourself and trust me, you'll get there :)

Lol are you a guy? Jw

i need help too i sometime hurt while im doing it and im 13

Hi, I'm 15. when i masturbate i get a small plastic bag and put it on the end of my hairbrush and thrust it in my vagina really fast and while I'm doing that i rub my clit that should give you an orgasm and a squirt

Hi I'm 13 and I've used this trick for forever and it realy helps :)
So you know that thing that holds the toilet paper to the wall? (there's a link at the bottom) well it feels a little like a dildo. I use it all the time and it feels great.
All you do is kinds tease yourself with it. You use the small side first and lubricate it a little (if not just kind spit on it. It is disgusting) and stick it in just a little bit, pull it out, and stick it in farther. Not too far but just enough to get you going. Once youve got it in there and your used to the feel the you can either flip it to the bigger side or you can play with it for a sec. You kinda just wiggle it in and out, side to side. If it feels good you can start to rub you clit. Then if you want you can thrust it in realy fast and just play with it. Make sure to wash it realy good before and after you use it or else you'll have some problems. I hope this helped ^^

If you have anything that like vibrates or something like that, it works. I have one of those head massager things and i use that on my clit. Shower heads work reaaaallly well

One word- GSPOT. Google gspot and where to find it, and then use a tool like a vegetable that resembles a dildo/penis (but wash it and put over a condom) or use your fingers and make the 'come here' motion with your middle and ring fingers. Go faster and faster the hornier you get, until you feel you need to piss. Then push your muscles like you're going to take a piss and just let go. It might not spray but just run down your vagina. Then keep rubbing/f*****g yourself and your clit until you cum.

seems like you know what youre doing ;x im a boy btw ;p