So I'm lesbian I live with my girlfriend she's working so I stay at home I have a high sex drive and masturbate but the only thing that gives me pleasure is humping the pillow and clit stimulation I love penetration but I think I'm not doing it right because I don't get satisfied we live in a back room so I don't have the shower thing and electric tooth brush I don't have sex toys but I really need help because the humping is boring me now I'm desperate for masturbation even now but I want penetration please help I need to spice up my masturbation so turned on

What about a regular massager sometimes the vibration just feels good if not try the back of a spoon. You could also trying the washer or dryrer.

Use the end of a brush it works ;)

I'm fourteen and I rub my clit but I get bored doing that I don't have a electronic toothbrush or a shower over head faucet and I have no sex toys when I tried my fingers I can only use one and I don't feel pleasure what can I do to be pleasured plzzz help

At fourteen, you just might not be ready yet, not all flowers bloom at the same rate. Trying to force it, does not help either.

Heh @taylorjanne ... Rub the bump above your slit with the palm of your hand in a circular motion for a few minutes. Then suck your 3 middle fingers and do it again, but this time rub your Vulva on each side of your slit with the 2 outside (wet) fingers and rub the middle finger along your slit and rub your clit at the same time. Keep sucking your fingers to keep them wet. After about 5 or 10 minutes of doing this (make sure your fingers are really wet) start to insert your middle finger into your Vagina slowly, and get faster and deeper as you do it.

Get a boyfriend on the side,!