Hi! I'm a 13 year old girl and I desperatly need to know how to squirt and get an orgasim! I sort of need a step by step I have only masterbated once :) thanks :D

Just keep going /listen to porn free porn/ listen to moAning girls on youtubeveven if you r strait it helps so much

Hii , well here's what I do . 1.Go in the shower 2. Sit with your legs open 3.Think of something that turns you on 4.Touch and caress you boobs 5.Turn on the faucet (not to hot ir cold ) 6.Slide all the way down so that you vagina is under the faucet.7.Kinda hump the water 8.Moan . 9. Once you can't take it anymore get out and don't put anyclothes on 10. Lay in your bed.11.Put a towel under you just in case . 12.Finger Yourself . Hope I helped . If u have any question pvt message me :)

thanks! :D
i really will help

Your welcomee . Glad I helped : )

imagine that you and a cute boy or girl are doing 69

Well 1-take you clothes off 2-spread you legs open 3- find a little lumps in the lips of you vagina 4-search girls meaning even though ur straight  5- listen to the meaning rub that and get faster and faster 6- if you get the feeling you are needing to pee then Pee even though it is cum And then enjoy the sensation Also: if your legs start spazzing out you are having a orgasim :)