How do you squirt? (I'm a girl)

just keep masterbating with ur fingers and keep ur self to the edge of orgasm and then stop agian and agian till u hit it ( that is how i do it )
some girls cant squirt by the way so dont worry if u are not of thoes girls it is overrated it is just like peeing but just lil more hot maybe after masterbating the vagina so sensitive that is why it feels hotter than it :P

Have your bf rub your "G-Spot" In a come here motion Slow to fast and while that have him put a vibrator on your "Clit" Or have him Lick/Suck Your clit (= You will Squirt then .. Or You might Not be the type to "Squirt" , And that's Okay! You Might just Pee Instead ? Or Just have a Regular Orgasm (; Take My Advice ! And Have Fun Girly <3 ..

in my opinion, every girl can squirt, she just doesn't "Know" how to squirt. If you are able to have an orgasm, you are already very close to learning how to change just a few things that will have you experiencing a full body squirting orgasm. I put together a site for those that have this very same question and have listed a lot of great advice about this.

Please check out the site for more information and PLEASE don't hesitate in asking any questions.

.

Some women are squirters and some are gushers. Do you know the difference? Since I learned how, Ive been trying it on women when ever I hook up with them, and alot gush. I can explain it, if you want

First do resurch on the G spot. Then take your time, the longer you take, the more your g spot will swell and the more chance you have of squirting. Drink lots of water, it helps

Please check my link I posted a post extra for questions like these. :)
https://www.steadyhealth.com/FEMALE_SQUIRTING_TIPS__t307017.html

I really wanna learn how to do it it feels as its going to happen but it don't what should i do please email back thanks hun

Im nearly 12 and masturbate and watch pornografii and stuff...but nothing comes out! HELP

With the real deal how Ireally get my girl to squirt for mature people only no disrespect to women or my girl I make her feel comfty and wanted she knows she's always wanted anyway but I'm a scorpio a nature born freak so my ying may not be your yang so I'm sorry all Ido is get freaky in a romantic kinda way like real sexy nasty with it

Ima gusher but always wanna learn more.. Plz explain