Hey im 14 and 6 months i am ipuberty i have small black hairs around my penis and long black hairs on my balls, i have never ejuculated as far as i know, when i masturbate and have and orgasm i have a hot sensation in my penis but nothing comes out. Could you help me to guess when i might be able to first ejuculate?? Thanks

Hi, sonds like you will very soon be shooting sperm. When you do start ejaculating, don't be disappointed if it is very thin and clear in consistency. Soon you will be producing (and shooting) hot sticky cum. Enjoy!

Your age seems late to not have any ejaculation even though you have orgasms.  Your testicles and your bladder are connected into the urethra.  You MAY have a conditon in which your semen ejaculates into your bladder rather than out through your penis.  DON'T panic.  It is something a qualified doctor can check out.  In the best case, you may be a late bloomer and start having ejaculation when you orgasm.

There is no right age to start ejaculating. There is a lot of individual variation. I started when I was twelve after having dry orgasms for about six months.

It seems to me you are a bit late in starting.