Hi, I'm at 15yr old boy, and I think I've started puberty because I have pubic hair and semen comes out when I ejaculate, but when I masturbate it doesn't feel good. The only time it feels kinda good is when I orgasm, but that only lasts for like 1 second and then I'm done it's super fast and not even that pleasurable.

And I googled how to masturbate and it says ok be alone, get naked, feel all over your body to see what feels good, like it's not only your penis, there's different zones that feel good, but for me it's just stupid and doesn't feel good. I rub my nipples no feeling, around my thighs, bum, etc and I just want to get onto my penis because it doesn't arrouse me. And like I said I start rubbing my penis up and down and it barely feels good, I just have to go super fast to get orgasm and then that's not even that good.

Plus my penis is super small too, like 0.5inches when soft and like 1.5in when erect... When will it get bigger? I don't want it to be this small all the time and I've started puberty so idk how much more it can grow 

Is there something wrong with me? Help pls

Also I was curious and searched how do girls masturbate and they have it so much better, because it says get naked and rub different parts of your body and that actually works for them, because girls boobs are sensitive, and their clit, and they can put things in their p***y and bum and all of that fee good. Plus from what I've seen girls orgasms are so much stronger and last longer and they shake all over and feel it everywhere, but when I orgasm it's.like 0.5seconds and then boom I'm done and I get up and leave.

Can someone help me make it more pleaseurable? I don't want there to be somrtsome wrong with me, also will my penis grow bigger? It's so small 

Hey im 15 too. I cant say that ive had the same experience because my orgasms are pretty strong and i cum a good amount too. Your penis is really small which i guess could be for a lot of reasons. You could have a genetic deformity, you could be a late bloomer, you could have klinefelter's syndrome also. If you want a better orgasm u could do what I do. Just find a good lubricant and stick something up your butt and jack off. One time I did this and ik this sounds weird but i had such a strong orgasm i squirted onto my face which was pretty gross.

Still me but also if u have private things u want to talk about u could emai me if you want. Its norm15boy at gmail

this similar happens to me to im 14 and im like 4.5inches

how can I make it feel better

Hopefully I'm just a late bloomer, it's grown a bit so hopefully it continues lol

I will try putting something up my butt lol hopefully it feels better. And like it's not only the orgasm, it's masturbating before orgasm that doesn't even feel that good

Again me still, lol. Masturbating doesnt really feel good for me either until I orgasm i just get turned on while i do it but it doesnt feel good. Theres nothing wrong with you there