Hi! I am 18 years old and I have a problem. I am uncircumcised and worried. I am worried because when I retract my foreskin, the smell of my penis is awful, sometimes smells like pee and I don't want my possible future partner to feel this smell. I also have to mention that my forehead hurts so bad when I try to touch it and I want to be able to touch it without that awful sensation. Anyone knows how to solve these problems? Please help me! :) Hope you have an awesome day!

Hi Mania,

Make sure you wash under your foreskin daily with a mild soap, not a body wash, or any strong soap.  Body washes tend to dry out the skin and can irritate your glans.

As to your glans being sensitive, it's NORMAL.  The foreskin has always protected the nerves so they aren't used to being touched.  Start touching it!  Let it hang out exposed for a while.  You will get used to it.

Hope it helps.

Thank you a lot :)